What style best suits your brand?
During your initial phone consultation, we will establish the best style of session to suit your brand. This is where the magic begins and soon you’ll be setting yourself apart from your competitors!
The most popular this year have been our ‘Lifestyle’ & ‘Studio Feels’ sessions. We have helped some great clients establish a style that they have implemented across their departments all over the world.
With this in place, you’re going to be in a better position to increase your presence online.
We are known for our natural, candid style that has become a popular way of capturing professionals who want to show their personality. This type of session is done in a lifestyle environment like a cafe or someone’s home with an emphasis on drawing out their character.
We are rapidly building a reputation for this signature style of portrait station.
We need around 4meters x 3 meters and can bring this entire set up to you. This includes a backdrop and studio lighting to ensure a flawless, high-quality outcome. We use a tether to a laptop so your team can select their favourite image on the day. This allows a seamless user experience where you will have your photos ready as quickly as 24 hours or sooner!
And the best thing is, we can even do this during a conference if that’s the only time your entire team is together annually.
DARK & MOODY STUDIO
A stylised studio look and feel.
Clean and white
This studio can be brought to you.
Gone are the days of staged group photos. We’ve received a great response from our in’situ sessions of teams collaborating in the office, during a meeting or out on-the-job. This shows your customer an insight into your business with a visual representation of what you do and the fun you have at work!
5 Reasons Why You Should Have A Professional Headshot
- First Impressions Count – When it comes to your business profile & image you don’t want to risk being misinterpreted. As the world has become an online mechanism for doing business, your headshot is the first impression you are making to prospective clients to make that initial contact.
- People Associate Your Face with Your Business – That’s why it so important that you have a high-quality headshot that aligns with your brand. By having a headshot for your business, you can give your business a personal touch.
- To extend your Online Presence – By having a professional photograph on your social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc), you allow people to connect an important name to a professional image.
- More than a picture – It is not just a picture; it is your professional image and brand. A brand that shows attention to detail and that you are in command of your industry as a leading expert.
- Look the Part – If you want to be treated like a professional, you must look like a professional, it’s as simple as that. We recommend updating your headshot at least every 2 years. (I do mine every 6 months!)