Good Thanks Media is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Good Thanks Media is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Good Thanks Media customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Good Thanks Media takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Good Thanks Media reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call Kat: 0434129427
Good Thanks Media,
Suite 3, 4 Crown St Newcastle
E-mail: [email protected]
Covid safe plan:
We’re doing our part to protect our clients and our community by following a COVID-Safe Plan and following the Roadmap as set out by the NSW government.
Physical Distancing & Prevention
- All meetings will be held over the phone or teleconference such as Skype/Zoom
- Stay 1.5m apart as much as possible
- The majority of our team is double vaccinated, you may request a fully vaccinated photographer
- Ensuring clients are also double vaccinated
- If we are feeling unwell we will self isolate and and reschedule your photoshoot
- If a client is unwell they will reschedule
- If we are confirmed to have COVID-19, we will isolate for a minimum of 14 days and any close contacts are to monitor for symptoms and seek medical advice
- All equipment being used for a shoot is cleaned prior to being used and after.
- Client/guests are not to handle any of the photographer’s equipment – including loading in/out.
- Photographers will no longer be able to assist in taking photos using another person’s camera/phone.
- Carrying hand sanitiser and having it made available to clients
- Vigilant hand and cough hygiene will be maintained at all times by both the client and the photographer
- We will wear a face mask at all times indoors whilst shooting if required to do so
- Using a new or cleaned face mask every day
- Contact details for persons being photographed will be collected prior to the session
- Having a process and responsibility for notifying DHHS and WorkSafe if COVID positive
Booked in & Feeling unwell?
If you are feeling unwell and have any flu-like symptoms please let me know, we kindly request that any photography sessions are postponed and we will be happy to rearrange any sessions booked.